Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hidden Paradise Mountain Resort in San Fernando, Cebu - It's Nice to be Back

Last Sunday on April 8, 2012, my friends and I went to Hidden Paradise Mountain Resort in San Fernando, Cebu.  This time I've got decent pictures unlike with the first time I went there with my boyfriend (check the post here).  Yes, this is the second time around with Adam.

Group pic before we left: Adam and Rox, Claire, Karen, Chem, Maana and Banjo

The first cottage we occupied but we looked for another cottage because it was  so hot.

The pool in front of our cottage - first floor
Still the pool on the first floor
The Fish Pond
The pool on the second floor, now there's a slide
The pool on the third floor
Here I am wearing my two-piece, ready to dive
Great foods we have
I don't know how they call this floating thing
We really had a great time and day.  We also had a great swim.  After Chem uploaded the pictures, we realized how fun it was especially with the pictures we did before we left. Yeah, lots of funny poses we did. Woah, I just love my summer.  I wonder where's next?

Any summer experiences you want to share?

2 comments:

  1. My father had been there years ago. It was a nice place for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.