Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Excited for Grand Cosplay Ball and Awards Night

Arcel and Jacqui invited me for this event and this is Cebu's First Grand Cosplay Ball and Awards Night.  By the way, I am not a cosplayer but I love watching anime.  When I was in high school I was really an anime fanatic.


I really don't know what to do in a cosplay ball but I don't even know what to wear but Arcel and Jacqui already had a theme in mind.  Oh, I don't want to buy a dress because I seldom wear it.  Anyway, thanks for the theme they have in mind so all we need is to search outfits from my mom and grandmother.

I am really excited for our meet-up because we are planning to go shopping somewhere in downtown area (Colon) to look for cheaper accessories for our theme.  Oh, I can't reveal it yet because it is just a TOP SECRET. :D

You can check out the Facebook event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.