Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ideas for Personalized Groomsmen Gifts


Personalized Mugs/Glasses

Anyone wants to get married now? Not me.  Even though my boyfriend and I are going stronger and we will be celebrating our fifth year anniversary in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship this coming August, marriage was not yet on our mind. Oops, correction: the plan to get married perhaps.

Well, my boyfriend and I will get there when the time is right for us.  Of course, I have my own dream wedding.  I am thinking of a beach wedding but he said he wants Church wedding for a real blessing.  I am not against it because I love it too but a beach wedding would also be a different experience.  Is it possible to get married twice in a year? Oh, I guess it would be perfect for a second wedding anniversary.

Personalized Money Clip
Anyway, it’s not bad at all to make some research.  Since it is easy for me to find a wedding favor for the bridesmaids, I am also thinking for the groomsmen.  I searched for personalized groomsmen gifts on the internet if I could find some ideas.  I know it should be my husband-to-be who will decide which wedding party gifts he could give to his best man and groomsmen.  But who knows? Because of my advance research it would not be a waste of time in the future.

I found Groomsday.com on the internet and they have complete personalized men’s gifts ideas to choose from.  They have glasses or mugs, flasks, money clips, cuff links, sports or outdoor, watches, knives or tools, golf gifts, luggage or travel, personalized plaques and other unique groomsmen gifts.  It can be personalized through engraving.

In choosing wedding party gifts for your best guy pals, make sure it is useful and not anything fancy.  Unlike us women, we love something cute.  I just hope that I have helped some couples out there for this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.