Friday, March 09, 2012

My Calendar Pose in Caubian Island

Oh well, here I am feeling model for this blog post.  My friends and I were just fooling around by the time we arrived in Caubian Island.  Actually, the craziness was my whole idea and we were just laughing hard and loud while taking snapshots.  Tata was the photographer and the concept was mine.  Hahahaha! Jan got the idea about the beer for this calendar thing.

The innocent look with the eyeglasses
I really don't know how to pose like a hot model.  Hahahaha! So I just used my eyeglasses for the innocent type of lass. LOL

Endorser wannabe

Ok, just so you know that I don't drink beer. PROPS!

OMG I hate my arms.
I don't know when Jan is going to edit the pictures for me.  I just realized how wide my arms are. :'( Anyway, it is really summer.  Hope to spend summer on the beaches.

Here is the post on How to Get to Caubian Island. ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.