Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hand Painted T-shirts by Fotografi Rox

I have to sneak for a while to blog. Aside from having an online job, we also hand paint t-shirts by Fotografi Rox. This is sort of a part-time monkey business of mine. The pictures below were taken awhile ago and yesterday.


Adam is helping me for the silkscreen printing and I will do the rest of the painting.


The finished product but this was just a practice using my own old t-shirt.


My art materials since high school and college.

I am really nervous with the outcome tomorrow. I hope that this would be much better than the practice that I've made. Complete article about this will be posted at www.fotografirox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.