Friday, October 05, 2012

Random Blogging # 8 - Not Feeling Well!

I'm not sick, I have a runny nose but my nose is not running. My internet really sucks and my online work is really affected right now. I've been online for more than 12 hours already hoping that I could finish my full-time job for 8 hours. It is really a waste of time. Technically, my working time for today becomes 5 hours and 15 minutes. Waaah! It's really unfair but I have no choice. I can't count those times which I was waiting for my internet to come back.

I need to take a rest and will go back to work tomorrow. I'll just leave you an image of an orange gumamela. ^___^ Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.