Monday, October 01, 2012

Random Blogging # 7 - Hi October!

Wow! Hi October! I just want to greet October another optimistic month because September was also good to me. Yeah, I enjoyed my 3-day vacation last week. Here's what happened.

September 27, 2012

Mom's Birthday
It was mom's birthday so we just had a birthday celebration for her. I bought a cute from Suisse Cottage and mom loved it.


First Eating Balot Experience
After dinner, Adam and I went to the plaza. While sipping avocado, I told him that I wanted to try eating balot for a change. Just to try something new. For me, it is an achievement but well, this could be my first and last experience of eating balot because of my skin allergy. Sorry for the dark image.



September 28, 2012

Going to Simala, Sibonga, Cebu
Adam and I went to the Simala, Sibonga, Cebu to lit candles for mom's birthday and also for him (in advance, birthday the next day). It was our first time going there although we've been there separate times going there individually.


Late Lunch to Snack at Pino Inasal

We had no breakfast and lunch while we were in Simala so we were really hungry. Heavy meal was what we need and we decided to eat in a restaurant with unlimited rice. Hahaha! We went back to Pino Inasal to have our privacy while eating. Anyway, we had 3 cups of rice each. We were really that hungry. LOL and for Adam's face, he was sleepy. Baboy mode after...


September 29, 2012

Adam's Birthday

Sorry, no picture! He just spent his birthday at their home so I brought him a Goldilocks cake.  We ate dinner with his family. My camera was low-batt. Anyway, we were so busy eating, still no time for camera.

September 30, 2012

Mom's Spaghetti for Breakfast

Spaghetti should be prepared during mom's birthday but she had no time so another extension of her birthday. Mom's spaghetti is the most delicious of all spaghetti in the whole wide world. ^__^


Today

Project at home - Vinyl floor mat

Another home improvement so this time we are fixing the floor. The previous ordinary floor mats were damaged so I decided that we should changed it to Vinyl. Yeah, more expensive than ordinary but I just want our living room to look cool. Adam knows how to install it on the floor so I've helped him as his assistant. Three-fourths of the living room, the floor is now covered with vinyl floor mats. We will just continue it on Wednesday.


Before September ended, I've been eating a lot! Oh great! ^__^

So have you asked someone to wake you up when September ended?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.