Sunday, October 21, 2012

Random Blogging # 9 - Busy and Worried

I am really busy right now and I just finished my online job for the week. Today should be my day-off but I never enjoyed it. It has been a busy week for me. While I was worried with my online job I still managed to attend an event last Friday. Well, before that event I also created an ID for a customer and three personalized mugs for a co-blogger. Also bought a dozen t-shirts in Colon to be hand painted and after that, went straight to SM City Cebu for Max's Restaurant. Of course, I had fun during the event and received gift checks. ^__^ sneak peek below!

at Max's Restaurant
I haven't started the Max's Restaurant review to be posted at www.istoryahi.com and to my food blog at feelingfoodblogger.blogspot.com although I know what to write. What I am worried about is the hand paint t-shirts because I am not yet able to start. Just imagine that it will be delivered to Singapore so I am kind of pressured. I am only pressured because I only have 4 days left to work on it.

Tomorrow is a Monday so I don't know how to manage my time for the week. Oh, please Lord help me!

Whew!

Halloween is coming so it would be nice to watch this video. ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.