Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random Blogging # 6 - My 3-Day Vacation

Oh yes! Tomorrow will be the start of my 3-day vacation. No, I'm not going anywhere. I'll just stay at home because it's mom's birthday tomorrow and boyfriend's on the next-next day so it will be on the 27th and 29th.

As always, I am so busy with my job. Anyway, my client told me to enjoy my break because there are lots of things for him to catch up for the to-do list on Monday. So glad, I just finished the task a while ago and there's nothing to do for tomorrow. Isn't it a perfect timing?

Oh, I'll just leave you an image here. I am sort of a wanna-be photographer. Hehehe! You can check out the pictures I took at www.fotografirox.com :D


What are the things you want to do at home when you're on 3-Day Vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.