Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Laugh Out Loud with Sisterakas

Yesterday, I decided to have my own day off. I supposed to had my massage at 12 noon but unfortunately I was really late and it was rescheduled for next week. After that, I went to SM City Cebu to look for a battery for Samsung Galaxy Y because my phone has been acting so stupid lately. I went to Samsung Services at the Cyberzone but they need to order it from Manila. And duh, the battery is so expensive at PhP1.5K. I decided not to buy though.


Anyway, I got bored roaming around the mall. I went to the cinemas if Sisterakas is still showing. Oh yes, I want to laugh ALONE. I purchased the ticket and went straight inside, just perfect timing!

What can I say with the movie? Your PhP 185.00 is all worth it. I was laughing out loud the whole time. Good thing I just had my "me time" to de-stress myself from work. ^____^

Have you watched Sisterakas in the cinema? ^__^

1 comment:

  1. Sakto sad...gikan jud ka sa badtrip na situasyon then it end up watching sisterakas pang pawala sa lagot :D

    nice timing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.