Friday, January 18, 2013

Strolling at UP Diliman

This is the continuation of my Manila Trip I had last year. So here I am blogging about University of the Philippines in Diliman. I remember that I saw old pictures of my mom and her cousins with their pictures with the Oblation monument. Warning: lots of pictures below.

University of the Philippines - Diliman

My company with this trip were all former UP Cebu students and I am the only one from CIT-U (Cebu Institue of Technology - University) hehehe! The only connection I have is Claire since she was a classmate of mine in high school. We were able to meet their two friends, Sam and Kurt, who are now staying in Manila to pursue their studies and they showed us around UP Diliman.


with Diane, Sam, Claire and me

with Diane, Sam, Claire and me


I love the atmosphere here, jogging or biking on the nice pavement. Also, it would be nice to study here under the shade of a tree with your friends or dating with a special someone LOL.

Vargas Museum: me, Claire, Diane


ah nice background

camwh*ring sorry! lol

again!

just a perfect view

Palma Hall



Sunken Garden

Diane, Sam, Claire, me

Claire, Diane, Sam, Kurt (at the back)

Sun dial - Am I correct?


Then we just walked and rode a jeepney around UP Village. Then we were hungry and looked for food to eat. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.