Friday, April 26, 2013

Elance Work Differently Summit in Cebu


Few weeks ago, I received an invitation from Elance for the summit first time in Cebu. Last night, Elance members in Cebu gathered at Chateau de Busay for the said event. I joined Elance last year of July but I applied seriously and earned few jobs last year of December.


The night was great because it was full moon. I envy DSLR users for they got the chance to take several snapshots of the full moon. Chateau de Busay is totally awesome - my first time there, and the food was great too. I was able to meet other Elance members.



Cool, we got some Elance t-shirt!
with the Bangladesh Country Manager
with the Philippines Country Manager
Elance Cebu group picture - image not mine got it at Elance Philippines
This is the official Facebook page for Elance users in the Philippines - Elance Philippines
This is my Elance Profile - http://roxannetamayo.elance.com

Yes, I enjoy FREELANCE LIFE! :D

What about you?








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.