Sunday, April 28, 2013

Should I Get a Nikon D3100?


I already found this image a long time ago but a few minutes ago, I searched the image to answer if I should get a Nikon D3100. A DSLR camera was already on my list that I should have, you can see it here. I know I can afford it but I keep on reviewing my net worth and also if I still have the emergency fund to retain for the next month. Yes,  I can come up with an excuse to get it for "work purposes."

Still I realized that I still have no time go to the camera store until the end of May. I just purchased a laptop last January and it seemed like I've been a gadget freak this year of 2013. But these gadgets fall down to work-related as an investment. ;)

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.