Monday, April 15, 2013

Bantayan Island Last Weekend

I just got home today and I am so effin' tired but I have lots of things to do. Yeah right, I'm back to work. Actually I was bringing my work while travelling. I realized that bringing your laptop with you is not really that great. Well, unless if you are in a week-long travel while working.

We decided a two-night stay because I realized that an overnight stay is not enough. Gladly, I was permitted by my one of my clients to have a vacation. The other one just ignored my e-mail so I was forced to bring my lappy with me. 

Here are some of the shots I took with my Olympus digicam. This is not edited and I am going to post it soon on my travel blog at ITravelRox.




Waah, looking at the photos above I realized that my Olympus digicam takes beautiful snapshots. I was thinking if I should upgrade myself for a DSLR camera. 

So what do you think, should I get a DSLR camera or not? Hmmm. :D



2 comments:

  1. actually Rox getting a DSLR is nice.. if you really love photography, travel etc. but if you don't know how to maximize it's usage, it's useless. the result will be as good as a point and shoot camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, ikaw na talaga ang photographer! Hehehe! Yes hagbay rako ga love sa photography and travel. Bitaw kelangan man sad gyud experiment sa dslr, not just point and shoot. :D tnx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.