Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day To All Moms


First of all, Happy Mother's Day to my Mama Estela. We celebrated Mother's Day in advance last May 7, 2013 for a Sumilon Island Getaway. I've been talking about this a lot to mom and she really wanted to go to the beach. I will blog our experience at the island on my travel blog at ITravelRox.com. Yes we enjoyed the island and hopefully to go back there again. :)


If you remember this blog post few days ago: Should I Get a Nikon D3100?, last Friday I got myself a Nikon D5100. A friend advised me that I should not get an entry-level SLR if I really want to pursue photography. For pro-level, get a Nikon D7000 but it was already out of my budget. A D5100 is an intermediate-level DSLR with better features than an entry-level SLR. 

Some of the test shots here:





Images above taken in IT Park - Lahug, Cebu last Friday.













Images above - Naga at Night

I am also excited for Fotografirox.com and hopefully to post images for my photo blog. ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.