Saturday, May 25, 2013

Flickr, 500px and Adobe Lightroom

Using Adobe Lightroom

Now that I have my Nikon D5100 instead of the Nikon D3100, I now enjoy taking pictures, studying and discovering websites about photography. I am also looking for inspirations every picture I find on the internet. So please understand for being a beginner.

The image above was my first time to use Adobe Lightroom. I fell in love with it after I saw the post-processing. I am not yet done with some of the photos and there is another new batch of photos I need some touch-up. I uploaded the un-edited photos on Facebook.

My online job keeps me busy and productive at the same time. Most of the time I really don't have my day-off and I'm stuck at home. So what happens is that I make my own holiday.

I'm starting to get active with Flickr because they recently upgraded to 1 Terabyte space for each user. I deleted my old pictures with no edits and replaced it with Nikon D5100 snapshots.

Through browsing pictures from different users, I found 500px and created my own account. What I love about it is the presence of EXIF Data or Exchangeable Image File. I have already uploaded some of the photos there and received comments from other users. How I wish that some of my photos will get popular in the near future.

That's it for today because I am really hungry and I need to eat. I am hoping I could update www.fotografirox.com.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.