Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year and Welcome 2011

This is my first post for the year 2011.  This time I have no pictures to upload for the celebration last night because my digital camera broke down last December 30 which was the 15th anniversary of Minglanilla National Science High School.  Anyway, I did enjoy my vacation in Bantayan Island last December 27-28, just an overnight stay, because Adam had to work for the next day.  I am also thankful that my employers gave me a long holiday vacation.  I'll be back working on Tuesday.  Well, that's it for today.  Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.