Friday, December 14, 2012

Adventure Cafe in Balamban, Cebu

This adventure was not really that planned because I was told by Rachellyn before the day itself. When I woke up in the morning, I just asked my mom on the spot about the trip and she said yes immediately. Rachellyn and I met first, bought food for lunch then met the rest of the pack (Glaiza, RC and Nora) at Ayala Terminal.

We rode a V-Hire going to Balamban with the fare cost PhP 110.00. Most of us were our first time at the Transcentral High-way. It was raining a bit then the road went foggy, kind of scary too. 

From HERE
It was very indeed an adventurous day. We passed the Adventure Cafe sign already so we had to walk back for 15 minutes. Niagi pa tawn mi og pila ka bungtod. We just joked around that we came from Toledo City and hiked going to Balamban.

To THERE

Took some snapshots, flowers as our background

Adventure Cafe - Hollywood sign style

We didn't see this while we were inside the van

Welcome to Adventure Cafe

Nora and Rachellyn ziplining
Zipline cost PhP 150
Pose before ziplining


me and RC

Yay!

Ugh, dirty!
Ah, the rust stain such a bad shot on my newly bought Enchanted Kingdom t-shirt. As of the moment, I am so worried with the stain for it is hard to remove.

Eating halo-halo after zipline session worth PhP 88.00
So here's our wall climbing and rappelling session cost PhP 100 each! Oh yeah!
My turn, worried about the height


Nora, Me


Glaiza


RC and Rachellyn

Glaiza completed the wall-climbing to the top for she is blessed with long legs. Hehe! It was difficult for some of us for we are not blessed with long legs, power and resistance. :D

Glaiza, Nora, Me, Rachellyn
Shout wall
They also have this Shout Wall where you can throw porcelain plates, cups or glasses on to the specific word/person/thing you hate the most.

Group picture
It was indeed an adventurous day and I had several first times. I am looking forward for the next adventure. ^___^

So have you been to Adventure Cafe in Balamban?



2 comments:

  1. I am sure gibitad mo ng mga crew para maka reach sa taas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gibitad pud pero ineg katkat gyud ineg lisod. dinha na ibitad kun mokatkat naka. og sa dihang pwerte muboa sa akong legs, maglisod gyud. ahhahaha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.