Thursday, December 06, 2012

My First Ever Manila Trip

Few days before November ended, I was away from home and haven't blog so this will be my first blog post for December. Where was I? Oh well, I was in Manila, my first ever trip far, far, away from Cebu.

A friend from high school, Claire, invited me for this trip last October since she's living in Manila. So I grabbed the opportunity because travel to Manila and going to Enchanted Kingdom were on my Plans and Goals + To-Do List. Hehe!

at Trinoma
I have several first-times on this trip and some activities we have done here. Haha!

  • to go to Manila
  • to ride an airplane
with Diane and Claire

Pers taym nakasakay! LOL
The sea of clouds! Oh I love it!
  • step to NAIA
at NAIA
  • ate at Burger King (not present in Cebu)

  • went to Divisoria
  • checked in at Sogo Hotel (although there's one in Cebu LOL, forgot to take pictures)
  • ate Blizzard - Dairy Queen (not present in Cebu)
This is super delicious!
  • went to UP Diliman
Oblation!
  • ate at Burger Project (not present in Cebu)
  • tried Dragon's Breath at IScreamist (Watch the video here)

  • Enchanted Kingdom (one of my goals to be done)

Oh, I think I just saw the Mayon Volcano going back home while in the plane.


Also, I visited my aunt in Pasig, who is my mom's cousin, which their home is very near to the place where we were staying. I went there alone and in my 5 days in Manila, nahirapan ako sa kalisod mag Tagalog (I had a hard time speaking in Tagalog). Hahahaha!

That's it pansit! Can you suggest or any tips for Manila trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.