Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Flawless Beauty Transformation

In celebration of its 11th birthday, Flawless is inviting everyone to take advantage of its 1 + 1 beauty blowout this National Flawless Month. If this isn't the best time to boost or jumpstart your top to toe beauty transformation, then I don’t know what is. Go to www.flawless.com.ph or visit a clinic near you for more information.

Last Wednesday of December 5, I was busy cleaning my mini-office at home until I got wounded on my left leg by a jalousie window. I was shocked and worried that this not-so-ordinary scratch measures 3 inches. Huhuhu! T_T I am a person who wears short-shorts at home and especially during summer because I believe that my legs are my asset even though I am not long-legged. Hehe! :D

Dec. 5 - First day snapshot
Dec. 6 - Second day snapshot
It's getting worse and getting itchier. My mom said that itching around is a sign that the wound will heal but there's no assurance that I could have my flawless legs back. I've been scratching for days like crazy. *Ouch!*
Summer 2010 - I feel so sexy and confident with my flawless legs (before *ouch*)
September 2010 - got the courage of wearing mini skirts and buying a lot of them.   
May 2012 during a cosplay ball here in Cebu
Feeling model lang!
Since I've got a weird appetite now that I am working at home, I don't have sexy arms. Oh well, can't you see I was eating here in a fast-food chain? *I'm having fat/chubby (whatever) arms*

2011

December 2010 - I'm having flabs, no more chance for abs. T_T
Dec. 11, 2012  - bad scar
Getting back with my left leg, the wound is now healed but it will remain a scar with dark spot. This is really a big problem for me since summer is fast approaching. Yah, I know Christmas is still coming then New Year but hey, summer is just three months from now. O_o

By the way, can I still have flawless face and back? I had serious acne problem since high school on my face. I even squeezed the pimples that is why I got several scars on my face. Yes, my face is like a moon with several holes. Oh no! Well, the scars on my face are not really that obvious in pictures but in person... Ah, never mind! Then my acne even transferred at my back. :/

Summer 2010 - pimples on my face
Just this year, due to skin allergies, my lips got affected and had a severe burn through scratching. Now, my lips has now an ugly pigmentation because I applied lip balm with menthol. The reason it got irritated. (See picture below) Sometimes, I even wear red lipstick in order to hide the dark spot. :'(

Nov - December 2012 - at Enchanted Kingdom

The question:  Which Flawless service in the list I wish to try and why?

Fractional Needling Therapy is what I really WANTED. It is an all-in-one skin solution I really need regarding to my scars, acne, and dark spots.

I am hoping to enjoy the National Flawless Month this year. ^__________^



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.