Monday, June 20, 2011

First Time in Radisson Blu Hotel

This is the sequel of my post last time about the First Entrepreneur Networking Night in Cebu.  It was held in Radisson Blu Hotel beside SM City Cebu.  The hotel is very big and classy like I was in a different country.



Taking a picture of myself while at the conference

The talk already ended


I was alone so I took a pic of myself

Found a seat

Use a self-timer

again

Such a huge lobby

and self-timer again

Very shiny stairs, watch your step

Due to work demand, I never realized how huge my eye bags are until I saw this picture.

The water fountain or the fountain of youth?

Radisson Blue Hotel at night
These are the few tours I have experienced at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.