Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Busy as a Bee Again

Hey! It's first day of June and I am really excited since school days are coming.  I just want to observe how my home-based business will be going.  I have lots of ideas popped-up in mind but I am still looking for a time which I am free to do those things.  I am really hoping.  Actually I am really busy with my oDesk and other online jobs.  Oh, I don't have a full-time job yet.  It's just that I sleep late at night and waking up late in the morning.  I missed eating breakfast lately.

Few days ago, I was really panicking because my other printer didn't work and so is my wireless router.  Yesterday was my boyfriend's day off so we went to the nearest branch of the company where we converted our printer to CISS in Minglanilla but originally it was converted in SM City Cebu.

This morning, I needed to trouble shoot my wireless router because I can't use my netbook.  The internet connection was really bad so I ended up connecting the modem directly to my desktop computer.  Anyway, I am now enjoying Wi-Fi at home because it is already fixed.  Thanks to the technical support engineer who was really accommodating with my problem.  Good thing that I am done with the other project ahead of time for this week.  I still need to do some link building and logo designing jobs.  Gosh!

My boyfriend and I realized that 2 months and 3 days to go we will be celebrating our 4th year anniversary being boyfriend-girlfriend. ♥ ♥ ♥ This is how we celebrated our anniversary last year, click here.  The time is really fast without even noticed because both of us are so busy with our jobs.  I can't wait.

Well, that's it for today because I still have work to do.

Are you excited for this month? Please do post your comments below. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.