Thursday, October 07, 2010

Meet Marimar and Sergio: Biking Session With Adam and Rox

At last, Adam bought a mountain bike so that he could accompany me while we are biking during Sunday.  I named this bike as Sergio.


If you've been following this blog, I guess you already met my bike.  By the way the name is Marimar (hahaha!).  Marimar is a city bike I bought in SM City Cebu.  The reason why I named Adam's bike as Sergio. LOL


At last they've met last October 3, 2010.  Adam visited me at home while biking from Minglanilla to Naga (which is a town apart) with one hour travel from 2 PM to 3 PM.  He was really full of sweat when he arrived and thankful that he brought extra t-shirt to change on.
Trivia: He bought this bike for only Php1,200.00 from a co-worker in Lapu-lapu City (a second hand bike).  He used this bike from Lapu-lapu City to Minglanilla for 3 hours from 10 PM to 1 AM.  Believe it or not?
Now you can see that our bikes have the same sizes.  Obviously my bike is really girly and his bike is really boyish.  Aren't we cute? Hahaha! That is what we call a bike date.

Black and Pink Bikes

Biking around Naga Plaza

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
Marimar snobbed Sergio


piZap.com free online photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.