Sunday, October 03, 2010

My MSI Wind U100 Plus


I know there are lots of techy people on the blogosphere and I am surely knew that most of them have net books or laptops that are on the latests.  But I just want to share to you my net book experience.

Last Sunday on September 26, my boyfriend and I went to SM City Cebu for a window shopping. Of course, Cyberzone is my favorite place for a window shopping to check on the prices of net books. My budget of a net book should be in a range between Php10,000 to Php20,000.

I already saved money from my online job. Since I already have lots of projects, I have to buy a net book for multitasking purposes.

We went to different computer stores and I found several net books with the prices of Php14,000 to Php17,000. Then we went to Octagon and found out that there are lots of laptops and net books that are on less or discount if you pay cash straight. Then there I found this MSI Wind U100 plus worth Php17,600 which is the original price and the price tag says it has 30% less if pay straight cash. So I grabbed my cellphone and calculated how much would be the less price and it's Php12,320. So I saved Php5,280. I didn't buy the net book in the same day because I wanted to tell mom on my plan.

Last Wednesday, September 29, the birthday of my boyfriend, we went back to SM to purchase the net book. I already called the store on what colors and how many are available. They told me that there were already six left, two for the pink and four for the black. My first choice was pink but since we got there, only the color pink on display was left so I changed my mind and chose black but I have no regrets with the color. I also love black.

This is the specs of my MSI Wind U100 plus:

  • Intel Atom N280 1.66Ghz
  • 1GB Ram
  • 250GB HDD
  • 6-cell battery
  • Windows 7



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.