Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Adamriv's Birthday 2010

This is him and this is me
I called him this morning and greeted a happy birthday.  We went to Sto. NiƱo Church and lit some candles.  We thanked God for the blessings we received and for having a stable relationship with each other.

The candles
After that we went to SM City Cebu to buy the net book which was really way cheap.  The net book will be on the next post.   Well, I will let you see the sneak peek of my cheap net book.

My MSI Wind netbook
After the little shopping, we went back to his home to celebrate his very simple birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.