Friday, October 01, 2010

Thankful With My Pedal Exerciser

Last March 26, 2010, Adam and I went to SM City Cebu. I am so thankful for I have purchased a pedal exerciser. For how many weeks, I've been suffering the aching of my legs for I am always facing on the computer which is more than 8 hours a day. I don't even have time to go for an exercise and I feel my legs especially the right one is numbing.

My pedal exerciser
While working I can do my exercise.  Once I let myself having fun pedaling.  Even though I have my own bike, I can't find my luxury to roam around the town.  It really helped me to ease the pain.

I bought this pedal exerciser worth Php650.00 and I've got this for Php585.00 for I have a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.