Friday, October 15, 2010

My Art Blog

I have a new blog and I am just starting with it.  It is an Art Blog and the title of the blog is The Left Handed Artist.  This is my third blog on Blogger.

The Left Handed Artist is all about my collections of my own artworks that I've made when I was younger way back in high school or college.  It would be sketching, painting and arts and crafts.  I also want to pursue photography which is Point and Shoot Photography.  I want to integrate my posts in Simple Yet Rock and The Left Handed Artist.

I haven't design the banner yet because I am so busy with my online job.  I hope time comes that I could have the luxury of designing the banner.

Anyway, you are free to contribute your artworks on The Left Handed Artist blog.  Please feel free to drop me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.