Monday, October 11, 2010

World of Fun, Our Favorite Hang-out

World Of Fun (WOF) is an amusement industry that operates family entertainment centers all over the country.  WOF is our favorite hangout every time we go to SM City Cebu.  It's very nice to feel young at heart... again.


Adam is really good in picking stuffed toys.  It doesn't mean that he can pick it all the time but almost.  I really don't have the talent on picking stuffed toys even just once.  


He already made it a lot of times and I am very happy like a small child every time he gives it to me.  We are already beyond of teenage years but I feel like a teenager who is very excited every time I receive a stuffed toy from him.




We also have fun singing  on their KTV rooms and videoke.  It was all worth Php50.00 for 10 songs.



There's this Butterfly Garden that we really enjoy a lot.  We thought it was easy but it's not.  It is kind of challenging but we love to play it again.



Counting one to seven from left to right, the second, third, fifth, sixth and seventh were all given by Adam.  The second and third were given during Valentine's day.  The fifth was given as first month of our relationship of second time around (*hehehe!). The sixth when it was during my birthday last year.  The most exciting was the 7th because I really saw it on my both eyes how Adam picked it up.


The Astroboy stuffed toy was given to me by the time we had a little argument.  This is also his way for saying sorry to me.

So how's your WOF experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.