Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eat All You Can At Cabalen

Yesterday, my friends in high school invited me for an "eat-all-you-can" party in SM City Cebu.  It's very rare for us to see each other.  Other friends are so busy with their work too.  It was just the four of us: Cherrie Mae, Elaine, and Maria Ana.

We went to Cabalen worth Php298.00 per head.  Actually it's very expensive.  We chose the venue because it was convenient for us especially on going back home.


Of course, camera should be a must for a camwhoring session.  I almost couldn't eat because I kept on laughing at them.  We were the only people on the table taking shots here, there and everywhere.



Chandelier made of Capiz shell, I guess.
We have lots of props for our photo shoot inside Cabalen.

No left-over/sharing sign
The toothpick
The flower and the leaf
Two glasses of iced tea

The empty plates
The Souvenirs...





It was like, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" outing.  We are also planning for another food trip to another eat-all-you-can restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.