Monday, September 13, 2010

Changing My Body Clock

This morning, I decided to wake up early at six. I took a bath and ate just one pan de sal. What kind of breakfast was that? Actually I have no appetite to eat my breakfast very early. The reason I wake up early is because I want to change my body clock. I have a full time and part time job online so as long as possible I have to meet the contracted hours in a week. It would be a waste if I won't work and complete the time.

This day is such a good start but I have to go out because I never have any day-off during weekends. I just made the first project for six hours. Of course, by tomorrow, I'll be working more than eight hours.

Have a nice day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.