Friday, September 24, 2010

Google Adwords Free Advertising Voucher before September 30, 2010

This afternoon, my sister woke me up for I have received a letter from Google. I wonder what it was because it says on the envelope "Hurry! Open before September 30, 2010."

I opened and read the letter and I got free advertising voucher from Google. They invited me to be one of their advertisers worth Php1,500.00.

There are 3 reasons to advertise your business on Google:


  • Php1,500 worth of free advertising.  You can use this to drive potential customers to your website.  The example is if the average cost-per-click (may vary significantly) is Php10, Php1,500 can deliver 150 visitors to your site.
  • Reach your exact customers.  You can show your ads on Google only if potential customers search your services and products where the target prospects are in the Philippines, Asia or the entire world.
  • No risk. No obligation.  No contract signing or requirement for minimum spending. When you use this free voucher, you have no obligation to continue.

There is this small letters printed on the footer.

**After the promotional credit has been exhausted, your campaigns will continue to accrue clicks for which the costs will be charged to your credit card.  If you don't want to be charged for additional clicks, you can pause your campaigns at any time.

At the back of this letter, there is an instruction on how to start using your voucher.  If only I have a business website, this voucher is really in great use.

Anyway, if you happened read this post before September 30 and interested to have this voucher, please do leave a comment.  It would be a waste if I just threw this or no one will use this.

1 comment:

  1. i am looking for google advertising voucher. Pls mail me at samuelalfie@yahoo.com

    Thaks & Best regards
    Samuel Alfie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.