Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Astigmatism, Unfortunately!

Last night, I was alarmed that I felt pain around my eyes. It wasn't the first time that I felt the pain but last night was just terrible.

my new look with the eyeglasses on

I still have 20/20 vision although the eye doctor told me I have astigmatism. Possible reasons I have it are:

1. hereditary

2. sinusitis

3. stress eyes

I admit I have the second and third reasons. It is my first time to wear eye glasses and I don't know the pricing whatever. I purchased it for P3,200.  Yeah, I know it is too expensive.  I chose the plastic frame because I believe it is better than a metal.  The frame and the lens are worth P1,600 each.

Even though I would like to go for the regular lenses and frames, I realized that it is me who will wear it.  I needed comfort for my own eyes so I should go for quality. Health is wealth, we should take care of our eyes.

Too bad, I need to lessen my computer activity so some online jobs will be affected. I just need to take things nice and slow.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.