Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Back

Whew! I missed blogging already for several days and I've been away last February 26, 2012.  I was on a trip together with friends in an island.  There are things I haven't blog before the trip because I've been busy with my online job and unexpected things I needed to do.

It was just yesterday I arrived home.  It was a vacation away from the computer and internet.  Actually, last week was a full blast with food.  I've been eating here and there and I find it amazing.

May be I am just going to post first my Caubian Island trip experience and I just make a backward blog post before the trip happened.

As of the moment, I am just thinking about fun, food and travel.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.