Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Literally Day Tour at Maribago Bluewater Resort

If you remember that I have won 2nd place in a blogging contest last year, one of the major prizes is a day tour at Bluewater Maribago.  I won a GC but it is only good for one person only. Hmmm... The GC was issued November 2011 and I got information that it will expire in six months.  Oh, I should consume within this May.


Well, it was on a Sunday last May 27, Adam and I went to Bluewater Maribago.  When we arrived, the guard told us that they won't accept any day tour that moment because the resort was fully-booked by a certain BPO company.  I insisted that my GC will expire this May so he told us to go to the information.  I asked one of the staffs and told him about my GC.  He told us to check out the place before we decide for the day tour.  Indeed, we realized that we could not enjoy the beach.




Before we left the resort, we just grabbed the opportunity to take pictures of the place. He he he! This was really a day tour, literally.

The pool near Allegro Restaurant
Allegro Restaurant
clean CR

another pool

rooms for you to stay

Adam
Me
feeling tourists haha

the sharks
the chandelier
We decided to go back to the lobby and told the staff not to continue the real day tour.  I asked him if they could extend my GC for next week and waited if he could do something about it.  He reached a phone and talked to someone who has the authority about the GC.  He came back to us and signed for approval at the back of our GC that it will be valid until June 3, 2012. Yey!

the lobby
So happy to know that their real concern is to let their visitors enjoy the resort. Of course, paying for a day tour is really expensive and the purpose of going there is to pamper ourselves, to relax and enjoy the place. Overcrowded resort makes me choke and we deserve a little bit of luxury.

Oh yes, I am excited for next week so check out my blog post here. Waah, the second time around!

Have you been to Maribago Bluewater Resort?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.