Monday, June 04, 2012

Cebu Blog Camp Launch Party at the Center Suites

Last May 26, 2012, Cebu Blog Camp held a launch party at the Center Suites headed by the photoblogger, Evanjohnn Mendoza.  Since it was just a launch party, we will be expecting a year long series of mini blog camps and one Blog Camp Supreme throughout 2012.

Here we go!

So here are the tentative scheds of the mini blog camp series:
  • Last Saturday of August
  • Last Saturday of October
  • Second day of November (the Blog Camp Supreme which will fall on my birthday XD)


I invited Jacqui and Arcel for this event but only Jacqui attended.  I always tell them about blogging events I have attended the past few years.  Yes, Cebu Blog Camp is the first blogging event I attended started in 2010. 

So while listening to Evanjohnn, I was busy munching the food.  I believe these are their original recipes. Sorry if I forgot the name.







We were divided into three groups and played some games.  Cellphones were a big no-no since most were smart phone owners, we were prohibited to access Google to find the answers. He he! Answering to phone calls have deductions.




After we were done with the games and prizes were distributed to the winners, Evanjohnn toured us to some of the rooms of the Center Suites.  He said that the cheapest room would cost around P900 to P975 for single bed room and it has breakfast in bed.










Just taking pictures around with Jacqui.






The front desk of the Center Suites


The facade


Here is the location of the Center Suites

So are you excited for the mini blog camp series that will happen this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.