Thursday, July 12, 2012

David Cook Concert Tickets

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went to Cebu Waterfront Lahug Hotel to redeem the tickets.


The last time we were here, the lobby was renovated.


Here is the new redemption booth for concerts and events.


Here are the three tickets for me, mom and sis.


So happy together! Although Adam is interested to watch the concert but sad to say he is working on a night shift again.

To that ignorant person who left a comment (to this blog post) pretending to be an American, please don't be a loser.  I know you're a Filipino and please stop that crab mentality of yours. LOL

So for those who are going to the concert, let's have fun! ^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.