Thursday, July 05, 2012

Random Blogging # 2 - Good Things are Happening!

Okay, several things are happening to me right now.  Although there was a slight bad news but still I can handle it because losing that something is really an advantage for me what is happening this week.

Upgraded Globelines Broadband up to 2 Mbps



Yesterday, I called the customer service of Globelines Broadband and requested for an upgrade of the internet connection.  I am so excited to look for another job maybe next week or on August.

Suroy Sugbu South


Simala, Sibonga, Cebu

Last July 3, 2012, we had our round trip to Cebu South.  So from Naga, we visited or passed by the churches: Carcar, Sibonga, Argao, Boljoon, Oslob, Samboan, Malabuyoc, and Alegria.  I really had fun with the South of Cebu trip. 


Tibiao Fish Spa

Roxanne, Liv Malin, Angeli, Sara Jane

We went to SM City Cebu and we went back for 4D Maxrider.  After that, we tried Tibiao Fish Spa and it was our first time.  I was with my sister Angeli, cousin Sara Jane and Sara Jane's niece Liv Malin.

AdamRox 4th Year and 11 Months



Uhm, I don't have the pictures of us together for today because it is in Adam's cellphone.  Anyway July 4, 2012 and next month will be our 5th year anniversary.  We watched a movie at SM Cinema for PhP 25.00 only and funny that it was our first time to watch a LOVE STORY together.

So anyway, I'll end this post here and it's 12:37 AM already.  I have to wake up early for we are going for SUROY SUGBO NORTH!

Random Blogging # 1 - Bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.