Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bought a TV Rack/Divider For My Samsung LCD TV + Home Theatre

Well, you remember that last year I've bought my Samsung LCD TV and Home Theater through my hard works from my online job.  You could see how messy the set-up was.  Now, I am happy that I was able to buy a TV rack/divider last February 4 together with the working table for my mini-office in my bedroom.



Would you believe that I purchased it for a cheap price? Yes, I got it for only PhP2,595.  It was a relief because I was eying for a PhP4,995 from a different store.  Well, it saved me a lot of bucks. 
  

The TV rack/divider also saved us some space in our sala or the living room.  


I am slowly improving our house and I am working first in our living room because it is where we receive our guests.  I have lots of projects to accomplish in our little home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.