Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dual Monitor In My Office

I've made a lot of purchases this February.  Last Monday, February 7, Adam and I went to SM City Cebu to spend our day-off together.  Of course, we ate a lot at Flame It! Burger. :) Cyberzone is my favorite place for tech-hunting.

My MSI Wind notebook has a small screen for 10 inches.  I decided to buy another monitor for extension purposes.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to extend the displays because I am using the operating system Windows 7 starter which has limited features.  I need to upgrade the OS.

Isn't my table cute? Just rearranged it.


I want my mini-office to be an inspiration of my works.  I am really having fun making some rearrangements in my table.  


Right now, I just use the big screen as my main monitor.  By the way, it is 19 inches with a brand name of BENQ.  It is an LED monitor and I bought it for PhP5,000.

Love my table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.