Friday, December 17, 2010

My Samsung DVD Home Cinema System

I am so happy that I have bought the DVD Home Cinema System on December 14, 2010 for my Samsung LCD TV which I also bought last October.  The home theater is worth Php4,989.  SM Home Appliance is on sale until January 2011.

Closer look

Actually, by the time when I bought the Samsung LCD TV last October, it was on sale together with the home theater which is worth all in all Php28,308.  My only budget then was just Php25,000.  When I was talking with the sales staff, he told me that I could still avail the home theater if I could purchase it until December while referring to their memo.  Well, I was really confident enough that I could save Php5,000 for the home theater.  That is why last Tuesday, I was so eager to bring mom again for a shopping.

Newly installed home theater with the LCD tv



Almost identical remotes, left for dvd, right for lcd

The center speaker



This should be for my books and other documents, not for cd's and dvd's

complete look
What is so nice about buying these products, they have two years service warranty.  It is already a good deal.  I am so happy to say that I've bought these things because of my online job.  I never tried this by the time when I was working in various companies.  I am also thankful that I have employers who give me a pay raise for doing a great job.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.