Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Party Picnic

Last Sunday, December 19, 2010, my friends and I decided for a picnic of course, started by yours truly.  These are my friends from high school in Minglanilla National Science High School and college in Cebu Institute of Technology - University.  Actually, they are all engineers except me (just an associate graduate of Information Technology).  These girls are all so busy with their careers.  Since it is Christmas, this is the best time for us to reunite for a simple get-together.

We had our picnic in front of Naga City Hall


Rachellyn, Analiza, Glaiza, Jeaneth, Cheryll and me.  Jennylyn took the pic.

Spaghetti and Pizza


Papicture sa mi oi!

Supporting preggo Jeanetho hehe!

Time for exchanging gifts...

Bunot2x na ta oi!

This is the gift I received from Cheryll.
There will be a 3rd Dagitab Festival on December 23, 2010 in Naga, Cebu.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

So how did you celebrate your Christmas party with friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.