Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Asahi Electric Fan

In just same year, I have purchased an electric fan worth almost Php700.  I thought that was way cheap but I was wrong.  It even had six months warranty but after six months, my electric fan broke down.  My room is so hot without electric fan.  Same day with the Samsung Home Theater, I also bought an electric fan worth Php819.75 from Asahi.  It is the best deal ever because it has a service warranty of the motor for 5 years.  I admit I got penniless with the first electric fan I had.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.