Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cebu Blog Camp 2011

This was my first post when I joined the first Cebu Blog Camp last year, click here.  Cebu Blog Camp will be having another blogging event on  May 28, 2011 to be held at Sacred Heart Center, Cebu City.

The Cebu blog Camp is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years.


THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011

is co-presented by


Bronze Sponsors


Media and Institution Partners

Official Web Browser
Official TV Media Partner
Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner

DONOR

Academy for International Culinary Arts

Top 5 Reasons Why I love Cebu Blog Camp

1.  I could say that this is very close to my heart because this is the first blogging event I have ever joined when I started blogging since 2009.  I don't have friends whom I can share same passion with me at that time.  But by the time I joined the first event, I am so happy to meet and greet fellows who are into blogging.

2.  Obviously, it's held in Cebu and it is an easy access for me for joining blogging events within Cebu.  Honestly, I'm still scared traveling outside the vicinity alone.

3.  The topics are getting more interesting which I really need to hear from experts.  I am really excited for the Photography 101 topic since I just started a photo blog few months ago.  Also with the Travel 101, as what I've said before I'm scared traveling alone.

4.  It is like a whole day summer class with loads of fun.  Yes, I am still a child at heart even at 20's.

5.  The organizers are making ways to make this event exciting every year.

So see ya bloggers for the event! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.