Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Walk at Kota Park in Madridejos, Cebu

Sorry for the late post but this is the continuation of our summer getaway in Bantayan Island.  This time I will feature Kota Park in Madridejos, Cebu.

Kota Park is a walking distance from the relatives' houses.  My boyfriend and I went their almost nine in the morning.  That day was really hot.  Actually, we went there the night before with my cousins.  We just went back to take photos of the place.

The historical background of Kota Park

The Kota Fort
photo of us ♥ (sorry for my bad hair day)
It is really nice to go there every morning and every night.  All you have to do is to take some chill for a while.  In the morning, it is very great to take snapshots around the place.

When you're hungry, just go here.  Lawis is the nickname of Madridejos. Lawisanon refers to the people of Lawis/Madridejos.
Drinking Tanduay Ice at Night.
The last image above, uhm... I don't drink.  I just posed with the bottle like I was the endorser.  Hehehe!

You can check more photos on Fotografi Rox - Photos of Kota Park in Madridejos, Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.