Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer is Ending But Haven't Wear my Swimwears

It's been a while I haven't blog about myself.  I am so busy updating my business website.  It's sad to know that the page rank of this blog dropped down to zero.  Ouch it hurts really! Since this is a personal blog, I haven't blogged about important things.

I was in Bantayan Island last Holy Week but never took a deep swim.  It was very unfortunate that it was a red week.  Well, you know what I mean, it's a girl issue.  I even brought two swim wears.  I am not comfortable swimming in the water.  Enough of this. :)

May 21, 2011 was supposed to be the end of the world.  I hate to believe it and those people spreading it.  They are not God, who are they to predict? Of course, all I did was to pray that nothing would happen any calamities for the day.  I am not ready to die and I want to see my offspring in the future.

Even though Chedeng is now hitting some parts of the country, I still pray for a good weather condition.  Actually it's very hot in my room though electric fan is on.  It's very cool to take some deep on a swimming pool.

That's it for today, no picture, but I have a wounded toe-nail. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.