Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Header-Banner for Fotografi Rox

I made this header/banner yesterday for Fotografi Rox.  Of course, I retained the official logo and just added the pictures I already have taken with a camera film on the background.  I know it's a digital camera but it is really great to see photos (somewhat like) streaming on a film.

click image to view the website
By the way, this photo blog is also a business website for me since I'll be launching a small business at home soon.  Right now, I am slowly setting up and bought things as investment.  You can check out the Products and Services that I can offer to my customers.  It is still under construction and needs to be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.