Friday, August 26, 2011

How Are You?

Good evening to y'all! I have nothing to blog right now.  Anyway, it has been a month already that I don't have an online job right now.  It's like I am having a vacation away from the computer.  Well, not really away.  I just remembered that I still need to write some article for today for a part-time job.  Alright, I don't have a full-time job right now.

This afternoon, I was just in my bed and just surfed the web using my netbook.  Then I turned on Windows Media Player listening to the audio book of Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.  Actually I have the e-book.  I really wanted to have a paperback copy of the book because I am collecting books about finances.  By the way, just this first week of the month I purchased the book Retire Young, Retire Rich, still with the same author.  It is the only book I found on National Bookstore since Rich Dad, Poor Dad is always out of stock.  Yes, it is one of his best-selling books.

Listening/reading Robert Kiyosaki's book is really an inspiration.  I even liked his fan page on Facebook to get updates from him.

That's it for today and I still need to write some article.  I just said I have nothing to blog right now but it seems I am talking or writing a lot here.  Hehehe! ^___________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.