Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Busy With No Pay

Since August started, I haven't been working with online job yet.  I still enjoy the month for the anniversary or I guess this month is like a vacation for me.  I still have my other online jobs outside Odesk but I seldom working on it.  I don't know if this is procrastination since I am not yet totally free from work.

I should have posted the pictures about the post anniversary with my partner but I still find myself lazy to blog about it.  I am just writing a post right now just for an update what is happening to me.  Don't worry, I will post about it soon.

Why busy with no pay? I am doing things right now which I receive no payment.  Actually, I am spending my money more than saving it.  Of course, I'm spending it as an investment.  I just have to be serious with my plan.

I guess, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.