Monday, October 10, 2011

Dynamic Views on Blogger

I started blogging year 2007 but I restarted a blog year 2009.  I've been a Blogger platform user since then with all my three blogs and other blogs I haven’t updated yet.



You can find Dynamic Views on your template just like what I did on the photo above.  I made some changes on my opinionated blog, Opinions of a Young Lass since it had a very simple design just using these colors: black, white and gray.

I'm using Sidebar for this is very perfect for my opinionated blog and my ads can be viewed at the right and at the bottom.  I love the new look of my opinionated blog for it is so neat.  If you want minimal design then this new template is for you.

Are you using the Dynamic Views for Blogger? Share your thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.