Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Advantage of Dual SIM Phone

I've got to say bye bye to my previous phone, Nokia 6030, the first cellphone I've ever bought from my own money.  It served for 4 years and 7 months already.  Actually, it is still working and my sister is using it right now.  She just interchanged the battery from my mom's cellphone to the other.  The problem of my old Nokia is the charging thingy.  Instead of a repair I decided to buy a new phone which is the Nokia 101.

Nokia 101 and Nokia 6030

Nokia 101 is really cheap and affordable.  What I love the feature here is the dual SIM.  I've been a Globe/TM user all my life but most of my friends are using Sun Cellular, I decided to buy a SIM for 10 pesos only.  You can find people selling them on the streets or sidewalks of malls.

Since I am into this home-based business which is Fotografi Rox, having another SIM from another network would be beneficial.  There are customers really want to talk to you over the phone or cellphone to discuss things on what they like for the layout design of their mugs, tumblers and etc.  My Globe stays forever as personal use and my Sun for business use.

Are you using a dual SIM phone? Which networks are you subscribed to? How about a triple SIM phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.